Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hello World...

...it’s us, the Whickers!

We have been married since July 2007. The one year mark will be here shortly; man time has flown by!






We enjoy movies… All kinds of movies! Nate loves to go treasure searching at Bukoos. If you’ve never been, give him a call, he would LOVE to give you a tour. I absolutely enjoy cooking, it is my passion, and Food Network is my inspiration. I loathe laundry, it is my biggest enemy, it likes to intimidate me with it’s large piles, and wrinkles.


Basically… Family is our world- without love, life seems incomplete, it’s when we are together that the world makes sense. We are the Whickers, nothing more and nothing less.

1 comments:

Nate said...

We are new to the "blog" world but we will learn and hopefully meet fun and exciting people!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates