Friday, November 13, 2009

Bedtime Stories and a Baby Shower

Nate and I have amazing family and friends. Seriously. That could honestly be the name of this post, and that would say it all. Mason had his baby shower last Saturday, and I am here to tell you, this kid is going to be spoiled from the get go! Thank you to all the people who came out last Saturday. It was a beautiful day, probably the last really nice one we will have in awhile! Here are some pictures from the event!

The "theme" of the shower was "Bedtime Stories". This was a little bed my Mom set up that the gifts went on. It was really cute.


This is a diaper cake my Aunt Wendy made for Mason.


Some of the party goers. It was a full house down here in the basement!

The gift table. The kid is spoiled rotten I tell ya!




The cake. Always delish.

...WARNING...

So, the following pictures you must forgive. They are mostly of me, my huge self, and the cute gifts Mason got. I, as you can tell by lack of self portraits on my blog, am not a huge fan of pictures. BUT- As a good sport, I am going to post a few of myself in the not so flattering positions of kneeling on the floor, and uncomfortably situated on a foot stool opening gifts. Please, hold all laughter until the end.




It really was a fun day, and Mason got alot of great things! Thanks again to everyone who came! Nate and I appreciate your kindness so much!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Keri you are SUCH a cute prego lady! :) I'm so sad I couldn't make it to your shower. I hope you'll have a little party in December or something so I can meet super cute baby Mason!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates