Tuesday, November 10, 2009

About a month left and counting...

It has been quite some time since I drug myself on to make a new post! Lots has been going on and happening around here... Mostly getting ready for Mason to make his grand appearance and get out of me! All I know is I feel like I double in size about every morning, and that if he doesn't cooperate and make a prompt exit when he's supposed to, I will be serving him an eviction noice! It will go a little something like this:


"I am issuing 30 day notice for EVICTION. Tenant will have 30 days in which he can either gather his belongings and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day. After which, he will be physically removed from the property. He's being evicted due to breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back of the house were also made! After 30 days from this day that he doesn’t comply with the notice will result in immediate and forceful removal at my discretion.


Love, Mom "


Haha! I found that online and could not stop laughing. Okay, so he won't be removed at my discretion, but my fabulous doctor said she sees no reason why I would have to wait after my due date to have him, so he will be removed at hers! So we are expecting the little man to get here no later than the 12th, but any earlier would be "A okay" with me, and Nate too I'm sure! (Everyone say a little prayer that he will come even a day early! I want the poor kid to have his own birthday and not share one with his mama! Yes, that's right. My birthday is also December 12th. Talk about amazing timing?!)


His nursery is pretty much complete. We're just putting the finishing touches on everything, and getting as organized as possible. I will post some pictures of his nursery, and from my baby shower Saturday later this week! (Promise)

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates