Friday, August 15, 2008

My LOVELY day off!

So today was just great! I had a staff meeting early this morning, and after that the day was all mine! I had a Friday all to myself... Which I don't think I have had in... Well... I don't remember the last time! I spent the morning running errands, and the afternoon with Ranell. It was so much fun! She is ready to have Capri any day, and she looks absoultely stunning! I cannot wait to meet their little girl! We spent our afternoon talking, and scrapbooking. (She is teaching me the ropes... her pages are so pretty! She's a good teacher!) It was a great day. I hope to get to spend lots more time over with Ranell, and Capri too! I will become a scrapbooking fanatic!

1 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

Yeah! Im so happy you came over! It was so much fun and we will need to do it more often. Although, I really missed you guys at our BBQ. But maybe next time. Guess what, Im famous now too :) You are so much fun Kerianne!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates