Monday, October 20, 2008

First for 2008

And the winner for the first pumpkin carved for 2008 is... (drum roll, please....)

"E.T.! Phone, home..."
This little beauty was hand picked at the Smith's up on Harrison! And believe me, it was the perfect E.T. model! My dad had a work party this past Sunday that was full of pumpkin carving!
The selection of patterns was vast; although I am very biased, I just cannot carve anything but ZombiePumpkins patterns! They're just the best! What can I say?!

"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you..... stranger." Nate carved Heath Ledger as the Joker. And it was perfect! Nate is so good!
Thanks for inviting us Dad! It was a fantastic way to get excited for Halloween! 11 days left and counting... Who's excited besides me?!

2 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

You guys are awesome pumpkin carvers! i hope ours turns out as good!

Maren said...

I linked on over to your blog; I hope you don't mind. It's so fun to see what you two are up to. Okay, now for the comment. Those pumpkins are INCREDIBLE. Don't you just love Halloween?

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates