Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Austin Family Annual Pumpkin Party!

We held the Austin Family Annual Pumpkin Carving Party the Sunday before Halloween. (I think it was the 4th annual according to my mom) It also happened to be my parents 24th wedding anniversary as well! The party was a good time... Lots of family came, and even a few friends showed up as well. Everyone brought a crock-pot full of something tasty... I brought Nate's grandma's recipe for Cheeseburger Soup. Needless to say it got RAVE reviews! Here are a few pictures from the party.

This is a pumpkin I carved... Custom Frankie. I thought he looked pretty neat!


This was another one that I carved... ANIMAL! from the Muppets!

Nate carved a really great Joker- a different one than before. I couldn't find a picture of his... So I will try to find one and post it! (Although if you look at the pictures below, Nate's is the Joker on the very top row in the middle! You have to see a close shot of it to see how great it really was!)

And these are the pictures of most of the pumpkins carved that night. A few people left before we could snap some pictures of them... But all in all I think it is a good looking display! I will try to dig up some more pictures... These all were from a cell phone camera.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey!!! I was so excited that you found my blog. You are so cute. Those are impressive pumpkins! I dont know if I have the patience to carve anything like that.

The Petersen's said...

Hey girl I dont know if you remember me it has been a long time! How are you? Those are some pretty cool pumpkins

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates