Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stubborn... The Whicker Way.

The little man definitely has some of his Daddy in him... Mason is showing me early on that he is the boss around here! (Which Nate thinks he is as well, it will be interesting to have two bossy boys around my house!) And yes, my bossy little man does have this onesie. It was a must have.

Yeah, Mason's not budging. We aren't "Fort Knox" anymore as my doctor told me, (Haha... So funny to hear a doctor be so sarcastic! I love it!) but we aren't getting anywhere quickly either. So as of right now, we will be heading to the hospital at 6:00pm on Sunday, December 20th to get started with all their baby enticing magic tricks. That's only eight days after his due date... Not too bad, right?! Haha. I am sure I'll be begging by then! So for now folks, that's where we stand! Here's to hoping the new little boss will want to come earlier just to prove he can!

3 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

Love the little onsie. I need one that says "I'm The Boss, Especially When Dad is Around!". Brandon is a big softy and lets Capri rool the house! Mason is going to be here so soon... We are getting antsy!

Ranell and Brandon said...

Ooops... "rule". School made me a bad speller!

Anonymous said...

I still think he's going to come sooner than you think. Plus how cool would it be if you actually "went into labor"? So many people get started now a days but you have a great opportunity to see how long you really will carry. It's crazy how your body will know when it's time. Good luck. Especially with the bossy boys :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates