Monday, May 24, 2010

Ladies Man

Yesterday we went to the weekly dinner that is held at my grandparent's house in Salt Lake. My cousin Charmone had her stepsister with her. And I am here to tell ya, Angeline is a doll :) Everyone wanted them to have a little impromptu photo shoot, so here is the result with my Iphone camera! They are pretty cute, right?! The first picture is my favorite, because Mason looks scared out of his mind! (Or like he is going to eat her, I'm

Ugh, I love this little boy, and I enjoy him so much!! He is such a social, and happy kid. He brings so much joy wherever he goes. Oh, and PS- LOOK! He finally has enough hair for a "mini" fohawk style! Nothing like cousin Collin's beautiful head of hair, but we will take the few sparse hairs we can get :)

2 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

That is too cute... I love the hair. He looks like a little cupie doll :) We love that Mason!

Myya said...

What a doll! Love the fohawk... too cute! I also like the new look of your blog too :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates