Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're Official!

Nate and I have officially been married for one year! It has been an amazing ride so far... And has gone by so incredibly fast. I am blown away that just one year ago Nate and I had the pleasure of being married in front of all our family and friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This year has truly shown us both how blessed we are, and how many obstacles we have the power to overcome when we work together. Having a partner in crime is a priceless gift.

Speaking of gifts... they are so hard to get for Nate, because he doesn't ever need anything! If he wants something, he saves up for it, and buys it himself. We had talked about getting each other something small; it's the day that matters, not the gifts, right? Nate surprised me with a beautiful arrangement of flowers that he had delivered to my work. They made me so happy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
What did his thoughtful wife purchase for him you ask? I, the great listener I am, had asked Nate what he wanted, and he told me.... Socks. He wanted some comfy socks. So that is what I bought him. Socks!
Photobucket
While we are talking about gifts, I have to thank my mom for the album she made for Nate and me. It is fabulous! I have no album with pictures at all. It has inspired me to get together more pictures from our wedding. It is beautiful, and so special. Thanks for being so thoughful mom.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know there will be many more years of creative planning to compensate for my lame gift of the first year! But at least it makes for an interesting story!

Happy Anniversary Sweetie! I love you!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates