Monday, September 15, 2008

The Other Whickers...

We went over the the other Whickers' home last week to visit the adorable Capri, and her very happy parents! Capri is absolutely perfect... I could hold her all day, although I doubt her mom would let me keep her that long! (And who could blame her! I'm not sure I'd share that cute baby at all!) The bottom line is, this family is probably the sweetest you've ever seen.

Photobucket
I stole this picture from Ranell's myspace- I must give credit where it is due!

1 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

You are so cute, Kerianne! And guess what???? I would definately let you hold her all day. This momma is tired! It's amazing what a little baby does to ya, even one this sweet. YEAH, I'm excited to go back to work with you... it will be fun. I know you will do great and I will help you with whatever you need. Good LUCK! You better come over Wednesday!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates