Monday, September 15, 2008

They have risen...

The following is a shameless post... It is about my true addiction, which I can openly admit. My name is Kerianne Whicker, and I am addicted to pumpkin carving.

For the last few weeks, I have been eagerly anticipating the re-launch of my absolute favorite pumpkin carving site. To my surprise, as I logged on this morning, I found my patient waiting had payed off, the new site had risen overnight!

Zombie Pumpkins!
(You can click the banner, and it will take you straight to the site)

To anyone who carves pumpkins, whether the silly faces, or the elaborate patterns, do yourself a favor and visit this site! The ZombiePumpkins website will blow your socks off! I have, yes already, slowly but surely started carving some pumpkins. Artificial of course! More updates to come for sure... But if you feel the need, visit the site. I promise, you will not find better... Well, anywhere!

4 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

oh fun! i want to carve pumpkins!

The Hanson's Clan said...

Well you are the best in the family at it..hehehe..(dont tell bobby i said that)

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with a shameless post. ;) Thanks for your devotion to our craft and for plugging my site on your blog. See you around the pumpkin patch! - Ryan

Jim said...

Hey - great to hear about you being a pumpkin carver! I'm by no means as dedicated as you probably are, but I do enjoy it. Too bad this year I'll be in Africa - we'll have to have a challenge next year! Post pics of what you come up with!

Thanks for going to Grandma's with me this weekend - had a great time with you all.

Glad we talked about this site - it's a great way to keep in touch!

Jim

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates