Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Two Years Later....

On Sunday Nate and I were remembering what we were doing on that very day a mere two years before.... Getting married on a beautiful July day with all of our friends and family watching and rooting us on! It is crazy to me how fast two years can fly by, and how much can change in such a short amount of time... Like spending this special day next year with my two special guys. (It's only polite to let Mason join in the festivites next year too... Although he wouldn't have enjoyed Ruby River Steakhouse as much as we did.... I'll bring him some "yummy" carrots or something next year!)
I love my husband more today than I did on our wedding day, and cannot gush and love on him enough here to express all that I adore about my guy. He is selfless, so incredibly handy, endlessly loving (and sometimes cuddly!), and my very best friend- not to mention he is going to be the world's best and coolest Dad. I think this growing boy of ours is pretty dang lucky to get such a catch for a Dad! I don't think anyone else could have put up with me, let alone love me as much as he does! Here's to another year of our life together- I love you.








2 comments:

Jake & Karaline said...

It's crazy how time flies! Congrats on 2 years! That means mine and Jake's is coming up soon.




P.S Oh ya I think Mason is very cute! I'm really excited for you. When is your due date?

Jim said...

Congratulations on the anniversary - I think Nate is just as lucky to have such a sweetheart for a bride ;-)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates