Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shopping- It's not just for us girls!

Mason is seriously a pretty lucky kid. I mean honestly, the previous post shows some of the small piles of loot the little man already has waiting for him. And here I thought it would be the women of the family who would be shopping like crazy... Well. I sure wasn't thinking clearly. You see, Mason's grandpa, my Dad, runs an Old Navy. And apparently, grandpa just can't pass up a good deal. Or alot of good deals :)

My Dad has always been an embarrassing lover of Hawaiian button up shirts. His favorite from the stack? The Hawaiian shirt that he "wished came in big sizes". He is living vicariously through the little man and is jealous of the one Hawaiian shirt on the planet he doesn't own.
My favorite was a shirt that says something like "Mr. Fix It". Any son of ours will have to be a Mr. Fix It, or at least learn from the master. Nate can fix anything, I'm convinced. If he doesn't know how to fix it or do it off hand, he will research it to death until he has figured it out, and can tackle it like a pro. I'm sure he'll teach Mason all that he knows. I am really excited for Nate to have a little friend to teach and hang out with while he fixes things, (usually things that involve dirt, or grime, neither of which I am not a fan of!) because that means I don't have to! I can be clean, bring them drinks, and read a book!

And last but not least, the monkey outfit, as promised. Seriously. So cute I can hardly stand it. Check out the monkey feet... I love it.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates