Thursday, August 27, 2009

Spoiled Rotten... Already.

Yes, I am making it known that my dear son is spoiled already. Mason is going to come into this world with a wardrobe handsome enough to get him in the pages of People. Nate's mom has found him some really cute clothes! She got him this bounty last weekend at a garage sale... Lots of clothes, and a really cute bouncer.


Here is my favorite from her find, I mean what boy wouldn't look cute in this outfit!




Nate was telling me the other day that Mason was going to need some basketball shorts so he could be "comfy" like Daddy. Well, Nate asked, and received!

Not to say he has enough clothes... Because this boy has a mom who loves clothes! (I may have already hit up Old Navy clearance sales and stocked him up on some essentials for his first years of life!) But, he sure does have a stockpile, and he isn't even here yet! My mom spoiles him too. She got him the cutest little outfit that I would love for him to wear home from the hospital. It is a little shirt with blue and brown stripes, and a pair of brown pants that have monkey feet! It is so cute! She wouldn't want me to forget the beanie hat that has a monkey on it too... It's an adorable ensemble. Where is the picture? I know that's what youAdd Image're asking yourself... Well, my mom got him the "Newborn" size. I am not anticipating this boy to be a small baby. Why? At my last appointment, this little guy is already weighing in at 1lb 10oz. He consistently measures more, and more ahead each time I go in. So I think Mason will be more of a beefcake linebacker, and less of a speedy running back. Go figure :) So my mom is exchanging it for a bigger size, after which, I will post a picture. Because honestly, it's too cute not to!


Last but not least, we found another good deal. Nate found a used glider on Ksl.com for cheap! And it is nice, and comfy. It will be my pleasure to lounge and rock Mason in this little find!

2 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

That's what babies are for is to spoil them. Congratulations on your baby boy.

Anonymous said...

Cute! O my word.....I've already got him a few outfits myself but I'm not going to give them to him until your shower (sorry you'll just have to be surprised then). I LOVE ksl for baby things. We have found a lot on there. that's a really cute glider. I can't wait to see you as a mom rocking your sweet baby to sleep.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates