Friday, April 9, 2010

Help!

HELP FOR JILL STRASBURG
Nate's cousin got married last year, and his wife is now suffering from an issue that has quickly become life threatening. Jill has posted items donated by friends and family to help her finish raising the money she needs for this surgery, which her insurance will not cover. Check out her blog, and look over the goods. There is some sweet stuff! I donated an item. Anything anyone can do to help her adds up quickly. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

These are the blocks I am donating. I will do any custom name, word, ect. I can stain em', paint em', whatever you want! Go bid on them, and make me feel super special!


Here is Jill, and her blog: http://thestrasburgfamily.blogspot.com/



0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates