Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Swap!


So, I signed up to participate in a Spring Swap! And, can I say, I loved it! It was so much fun collecting, and putting together the package for my Swap Partner, Kelley! I loved shopping around trying to find the perfect Spring accessories to go with the ultimate "Main Course" part of her Springy package!

As I was wrapping up all her packages, and getting them all cozy inside their little box to go on the short ride to California, I got a really fun surprise! My Swap Package from Kelley came a day early! So, without further, adu, here were my goods!


Here's what it looked like as I opened the box... I could hardly contain my excitement long enough for Nate to go grab the camera for me to get this picture! So, I stared at it with admiration... Waiting... Just waiting...

And, here's what was inside! The group picture of all my California Springtime goodies! Roll call please!


First off, is this beautiful palm tree card that told me Kelley chose items that would bring California to me! Ocean and surf... Can't think of a better way to celebrate Spring! (Especially here in Utah, where it snowed 10" a week ago!)

A Cookie Lee palm tree necklace! So sparkly, so cute!

The Cookie Lee seahorse necklace! I love the silver, and blue. So pretty.


Ah, the "K" mug. It is the perfect addition to my craft room desk. It will hold my "FABRIC ONLY" scissors, and pretty pens that aren't for Nate's use!

Flip flops... Reminds me of the good days that are to come! The picture of Mason in the pool down at St. George will look perfect in this frame!

My ABSOLUTE favorite part of my package! A fun hat for Mason. Kelley must know me... Because since I didn't have a girl to put cute bows, and flower headbands on, I vowed to torture my son with hats! And this one will fit him for quite a while!


A picture of my model with his studly new hat. Isn't it cute?!


Thanks so much Kelley! I loved getting the package, and all the thoughtfull items that you put inside. It definitely was Cali in a box! I can't wait for you to get yours... I hope you like it!


And a special thanks to Short Mama for hosting this swap. It was a blast, and definitely an activity I will be repeating over, and over again! Want to see what everyone else got?! Click here!

13 comments:

Pamela Scott said...

you got some great stuff, this swap was so much fun :-)
I love that hat, he is adorable...

Mamarazzi said...

awesome...love that sea horse charm! swaps are FUN!!

shortmama said...

Oh my gosh those necklace charms are gorgeous!

Jaclynn_kyuss said...

oh la la fun stuff!

April E. :) said...

oh! Those are some great swap items!!! Very fun!

Cara Smith said...

He looks absolutely adorable in that little hat!

Ape and Juice said...

oK...i want to play next time. That is so fun!!!

Kelley said...

Yah, how cute... I LUVE the hat. Im the same way with my son, no bows means all kinds of hats.
He looks so darn, darn cute in that hat!
I am glad you liked it =)

Kimberly said...

Love all the stuff you got and the little hat is so cute! I am going to be doing a flip flop swap soon. So please join if you interested!

Sami said...

I am diggin' the hat, for sure! Well, that and the baby wearing it...I just wann squish his cheeks! Okay...I'm done now! I loved this swap!

Kelley said...

I just got your box and it is PHENOMINAL.... I was sooo hoping it might be blocks, I have admired them on your blog. You rock!

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

So cute. For some reason I am craving a beach!

Evelyn said...

Fun stuff! Don't you love swaps? I like your background! Super cute!
Yea for swapping!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates