Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bad Mama :(

Yes. The rumors are true. I am officially a bad mother. Memorial Day was so busy. Running here, running there, dragging Mason everywhere! We went to Brigham City to visit Great Great Grandpa Austin's grave, and spent some time enjoying the sunshine. We then made our way up to Logan, and visited some other family graves.... And we were apparently out in the sun WAY longer than I thought, because my poor baby got his first sunburn. His huge head must just attract those sunbeams like a beacon. His little cheeks are so toasty. Lesson learned- Time for this mama to invest in some safe baby sunscreen.

But, I mean honestly. My son had to wear his snuggly teddy bear suit outside a week ago so that he wouldn't FREEZE! And now the poor kid, a whole week later, got FRIED. I just can't keep up with all the weird weather! But poor Mason paid the price this time :( Thanks alot Global Warming!!

P.S.- Long days playing outside with my Daddy, Grandpa, Nana, Aunt Kallyn and all my other fun family people wears me out. I completely passed out in my mama's lap after bath time on Memorial Day. Can't you hear the snores ;)

2 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

Awww poor little guy! /hopefully that burn turns into a nice little tan for summer. And that does not make you a bad mom! You are a wonderful little mommy.

Michelle said...

Next time you're in Logan, don't be a stranger. :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates