Thursday, June 17, 2010

Graduations




My sister Kallyn, and Nate's sister Makenzie both graduated from high school the first week of June. (All the fun pictures of Mason are at Kallyn's graduation. Mason provided entertainment during the downtime) We are so proud of them both! (And I must say, I am EXTREMLEY pleased to not have to attend another graduation for quite some time... they are B.O.R.I.N.G. I remember mine being so much more exciting... Probably because I was (okay, am) a self involved snot who thinks everything I am apart of is freakin' awesome!

Kallyn will be heading to Logan this fall to attend Utah State University, much to Mason's dismay and heartbreak. She wants to be a teacher. And I am here to tell ya, she will be a REALLY good one! She has patience up the wazoo, and is always nice... Kiddos love her.


BUT, luckily, Mason will not be too lonely, Kenzie will keep going to Weber State, where she has been going all throughout her senior year. (Wish I could have been so smart!) So Mason will still have someone to play with. She wants to be a nurse. She is so determined, and knows what she wants. She will be a fabulous nurse, all the boys will wait in line to be her patient :)




These girls are both incredibly smart, endlessly talented, and have bright futures ahead of them! Love ya both!


1 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY FOR UTAH STATE!!! :) You sis made a fabulous choice! She will love it here! :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates