Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dessert Anyone?

Yes, my son is completely spoiled rotten. I know, I know. I should have started him young with the word, "No." Seriously, you're preaching to the choir. I always said I would be the meanest mom. But- as it turns out, I am a total softy, and let my adorable kid do pretty much, whatever he wants. Today he wanted some chocolate pudding. Not on a spoon, but on his tray. Not to eat, but to smear all over himself, and his chair. And, as a result, he got his very first bath fully clothed. As you can see from the first picture below, he didn't mind one bit. I have this feeling, his first birthday will probably be the best day of his life. This kid has no problem getting his hands dirty :)






Photobucket

3 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

Love it! Kids sure are messy, but so much fun. Wish I could take a bath in my dessert too! I cant wait to see him on his b-day!!!!!

Love the new blog name... someone is creative!

Maren said...

Baaaaaaaah! I can see why he began his bath fully clothed! He's so happy in his pudding art.
Side note: it's time I confessed. I have avoided going to babysteals website because you said you were addicted to it, and I thought, I don't want to be addicted to it! It must be great, but I have to stay away. The good deals will suck me in! A week ago I couldn't help it anymore. Plus, I wanted to get an idea for the company you work for. And...what a great company. What a great idea for a company. What great prices..... :) I can practice self control, but I will have my eye on that site for when a must have appears.
Okay, I feel like I'm doing a testimonial for a commercial. I'm done.

Myya said...

What a cutie... messy face & all :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates