Friday, September 10, 2010

Do you LOVE to Steal?!


Okay, not the illegal kind! BabySteals of course! I was addicted, and then I was lucky enough to get a job at the most amazing company on the planet. And believe me, it truly is just as fabulous as you would think!! Mason was featured on the site today, (advertising THE CUTEST Robeez socks ever!!) which totally made my YEAR! My little ham, grinning on the page- so fun! If you are addicted to stealing, like me, add our button to your blog too! They are brand new, and pretty darn cute!

Oh, and PS- Mason has his 9 month checkup next week! Where has the time gone?! My baby crawls, tries to stand up on his own, giggles, jabbers, follows you around the house... Kids grow up too fast! Look for more pictures and updates soon!

1 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

Yay for Mason!!!! That picture is so adorable... and he is famous now! Wish I could be addicted to baby steals, I almost (yes, almost) try not to look at it because I would be in BIG trouble if I bought all the things I like.
And yes, I agree, kids grow up too fast! Its just not fair.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates