Saturday, October 9, 2010

Teething Stinks.

Poor Mason is teething. That picture is not him- but it looks just like his mouth! One bottom has already popped through, and there is another coming right next to it. We went from 0 to 2 in the matter of a week! He is hurting, poor kid, and I am looking for anything that could help. Teething Tablets, chew toys, ice chips, you name it. Then, I found this neat site, Hazelaid. They sell Hazelwood, and Baltic Amber Teething Jewelry. I bought an anklet for Mason to try- and they are doing a giveaway! Click the link above to read about it! I will let you know how girly Mason looks in his new anklet. (Oh, and SHHHH. If you see my husband, please don't tell him I am letting my son wear jewelry. Thank you.)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

Oh yes, teething is not very enjoyable for sure. I swear as soon as one tooth breaks and you think they are better, another one is on its way. I think Capri just barely has all of her teeth after a year and a half of "teething!" One of the joys of parenting I guess. I wonder about the anklet... Im a skeptic so you will have to let me know what you think. At first I thought it was a chew anklet. I pictured little Mason with his foot up to his mouth biting on it :) Ooops! Hope he gets feeling better!

Maren said...

I laughed out loud at the end of your post. So how is the anklet working out?
Teething does stink. Cole barely has two teeth, but the amount of drool that is preceeding the rest of them.....good grief. The kid is a faucet for spit.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates