Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fluff anyone?

I swore I wouldn't do it. I vowed it was just too gross. Though, as I type my kid is sitting in "fluff". We started last weekend- not one horrid blow out since. Which is quite honestly, worth it's weight in gold. So here we are, cloth diapering. During the day we use Biodegradable disposable liners (While we get Nate adjusted. He still thinks it's pretty nasty- but he's coming around), and at night, we use super soft Swaddlebees. I totally feel like a good mom knowing my kid is sitting in such softness. Plus, they're cute. Check out my little cow. Totally worth the hassle.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

Totally Awesome! I am quite jealous that you got them to work for you. I just didn't have the time or patients to experiment with that stuff!

Nancy said...

He does look cute in the cow bottoms. That I have to admit.

Anonymous said...

I want to cloth diaper Orson when he gets here and I always swore I wouldn't! My thought on dads who are grossed out by it...you wipe the pooh off their bum, why is it suddenly gross to wipe it off the diaper?? :)

I'm glad they are working for you! the cows are too cute!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates