Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to me... and Mason... and Nate!

December, is like a never ending chain of birthdays :) Me, Mason, and Nate. All within seven days. and then Christmas less than a week later. Sweet, right?! 24 was an amazing birthday, my first one having my child in front of me (last year he was squirming around inside, gross, but true!). And, it was my first working at BabySteals. A place I love, and feel appreciated in every day- Just another reason to worship my workplace, they helped me to order my *dream* bag. My Ju-Ju-Be Behave.... go ahead. Drool if you must. I am in love- and one of my bosses, got me the matching wallet, so I can BeRich! Seriously. Awesome birthday. Grateful girl, (points at self) for the amazing family I am blessed with, and the fabulous friends I work for. It's a pretty good life.

Tucked inside my luscious bag, is my new favorite book. The Happiest Toddler on the Block. Is it a Steal, yes. And a really good one too.

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates