Saturday, January 19, 2013

The facts of life -

Hello friends, 

It's been quite some time since I last signed on. Life is busy. That's just the fact of it. There is never enough hours in the day, or days in the week to squeeze it "all" in; but I have decided, being busy is simply not excuse enough to keep me from doing what I love. I love my family. I love blogging. I love taking pictures. I love cooking, decorating, crafting, shopping... and the list goes on. When asked what my hobbies are, I often find myself racking my brain for the answer... "What DO I like to do?" So, it's time I reconnected with myself. I'm bringing this blog back to life, and filling the posts with anything and everything I am interested in. Hopefully it will interesting to you too. (If not, cute pictures of Mason will be included for your viewing pleasure!)

So, in short, tune in, each week for an update - hold me to it folks. It's time this lady got back in the swing of things. 

Until next time, 
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates