Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bakerella's Cupcake Bites


So, Nate's cousin Candace is having a baby girl in March... I have been waiting for someone to have a baby shower, to celebrate their good news of course! (But also so I could have an excuse to make these adorably cute little morsels of goodness!) Candace's baby shower is on Saturday, so I thought I would get a head start, and try a few Cupcake Bites out early. I was taken aback by how much work they truely are, but I think they will be worth it! These are my first batch, I am hoping as I practice they will look better :) But for a first attempt, I think they turned out okay! For anyone who likes to bake, you must head over to Bakerella's Blog and browse her site! You can find her recipe for cupcake bites on this page. She is amazing.... I am totally inspired by her!

4 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

oooh... those turned out AWESOME! They look so yummy!

Jami said...

wow! i'm so impressed... i could never even attempt anything like that! blog hi five! haha

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I love it. Also I really miss you :( If you are in the Clinton area today, tomoorow or Monday, you should stop please.

Maren said...

I heard those sucker were hard to make. They are adorable, though.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates