Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Imaj Photos

Nate's cousin Jami came over in early January to take some pictures of the boy, and our family. She did an amazing job. And drove all the way from Payson to do said amazing job. To make us look as good as she did, you know she's a miracle worker. (Okay, okay. Mainly me. My boys are total studs.) Check out her blog. You'll love it. Honest. Talent runs through the Whicker veins. Let's hope Ace picked up some of that goodness. Here's a sample of Jami's handy work. Enjoy :)

3 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

Those seriously turned out AMAZING! You guys look so good, Jami did a wonderful job. Mason is just the cutest little nephew I could ask for!

Marie Bindrup said...

Darling! Jami is awesome! I wish we lived closer so she could take pics of my family, too!

You guys are too cute!

Nana said...

I love the pictures! You and Nate have a beautiful boy. I am so happy that you live so close and we can seriously spoil him.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates