Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Incredible...

HUNK! This kid is seriously so adorable. His smile would melt your heart, I'm just sure of it. And when he stares up at you so intently, like in the picture below; you just might feel like you are the most important person in the entire world. My kid can pay compliments and he can't even speak yet. Look out Einstein, Mason Dean is on your heels!

His Nana got him the cute onesie. Isn't it the best?! We love it. It's a favorite.

Now, time for Kerianne's thought of the afternoon. I think most women dream of having their own little girl one day. Someone who's nails they can paint, and hair they can curl- a little dolly to dress as you please! I am here to tell you, secretly, deep down, I was probably one of those pregnant mom's who hoped for that very scenario. Just like daddy's wish for there own little soccer players, I wanted my princess! But- I am here today to recant those wishes, and thank my lucky stars someone knew me better than I know myself. Because I am head over heels in love... with my little boy. He is all I ever could have asked for, and so much more. He was honestly the perfect fit for us. We adore him. Wouldn't ever trade him :) I mean, look at this face. How could you not want to kiss it right off him?!

And who knows, maybe one day, (after a long series of days... years and years worth of days) I will get my princess. But, honestly, if I never did, this little guy is enough to keep me endlessly happy and then some. And who can ask for more than that? Love you Ace :)

1 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

He is definitely a hunk! I still hope you get that girl, even if it is years away! You are such a cute mommy!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates