Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Little Man

Life has been a little crazy around the Whicker house the last few weeks... We have been adjusting to being Mom and Dad, and loving the heck out of our new little man! He is so handsome, yes I am biased, but I am sorry. This fella is handsome! It has been a learning experience, but luckily we were blessed with a patient son. He is teaching us more about him every day; and it boggles my mind how much he changes on a daily basis. He has his fussy moments, but when Mason cuddles up on my shoulder and falls asleep, my heart seriously melts in a single instant. He's adorable. We're keeping him. And yes, I am gushing, because dang it, I am one proud mama!

Here are some of the great pictures Nate's sister Camille took of the little heart breaker. She and Brand came over on Christmas Eve to take these. We are so grateful to have such talent in the family. She captured him perfectly. I am so glad we have these to show how small he really was.



















That is just a small selection of the pictures she took. I will post more later. They are all so good!
Christmas was wonderful, I will have to post some pictures soon. For now I leave you with the promise that this blog will be so stuffed full of pictures it may make you crazy... But I cannot help but take endless pictures of my little boy. I apologize in advance :) Come back often for more!

5 comments:

Jim said...

What a beautiful baby! You're a perfect mother and father as well. He's a lucky boy! Love you all so much - can't wait to see you again!!

Ranell and Brandon said...

He is such a sweetie! Keep posting, we love seeing the pics. I have been waiting for a post from you for a while, so glad you finally did one!

DeAnn said...

You have every right to be proud of him! He is DARLING! I had better get busy and get his present made, as it looks like he is growing fast!

Maren said...

Hey handsome little guy! I can't wait to meet you!
Kerianne -keep the pictures coming. Isn't that the beauty of blogging? Show him off!

Michelle said...

Keri he is SO stinkin cute! You guys done good! ;) I want to meet your little man one day!! :D

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates