Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pictures! Mason- One Month!

My baby boy in his very handsome Gap outfit. He's a total stud in it!
I am in love with his feet. And P.S. they are so ticklish!
He sqiurms all over the place when you tickle the bottoms of them.
Cute naked Mason. This is how Nate brought him to me one morning to feed him.
I would have got him dressed, but he is SO cute, and he was pretty darn happy.
This is his, "What Mama?!" face.
It happens after the flash has gone off in his face twenty-plus times :)

One of his new favorite faces. I love it.


These two. Are two peas in a pod. They look so much alike, share the same facial expressions. It's adorable. A little scary. But absolutely adorable.

He's pondering something important... I just know it! His car seat is always his enemy in the beginning, but after he's all snuggled in, he passes out almost instantly!


The boy loves him some Daddy.


Baby's first bath after his gross cord fell off! Wahoo!


He has had so many expressions from the very beginning. I think this one's hillarious!

Love that face. He's my little binky boy!

Christmas morning. Admiring our favorite present! (Totally sappy, but so true.)

Cozy in his sheep!


The first picture of all three of us! Christmas Eve 2009!



This is Macey's boy dress. It is my favorite jammy. It's so cute on him...




Lounging in his bouncy chair, and all cuddled up in his "sheep". Nate's Dad got Mason this blanket and it is the coziest, warmest blanket on the planet. And he's so cute snuggled up in it!

This was Mason getting ready for his first outing on his Dad's birthday. We went to lunch at Burger Bar, which is one of Nate's favorite places. He's teaching his boy early!

2 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

I love all of the photos... He is too cute! The family one is my favorite!

Jim said...

Tooooo cute! Thanks for all the pictures. I can't wait to see him next!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates