Thursday, January 21, 2010

Something New!


I have been wanting to start a recipe blog for quite some time. My New Year's Resolution for this year is to organize my recipes, and cook at home for my family more often.

The Whicker Basket Catering Co. blog is the way that I am going to do it! Plus, I still have another month off work, so this will help occupy my time while I wait to go back... Because you can only tidy and clean so much before you go bananas!

I am posting my all time favorite recipe gems, plus some favorites of others. So it is going to be a treasure trove of some awesome recipes! CI will also put up new recipes that we try and like, and ones we tried and think you should avoid, haha! Check it out, and let me know if you have a favorite recipe... I would love to try it out! Send me recipes to try at whickerbasketcatering@gmail.com

I am excited to get cooking again... Pregnancy took a toll on my desire. The smells and the nausea did not agree with my passion in the kitchen. So I am hoping to be in there quite a bit from now on, and I may need taste testers... Anyone interested?

1 comments:

Megan said...

how cute are you? Did you make that cute cooking girl and your blog? Im so impressed. Teach me!!!

I LOOVE cooking too. Im excited to try out some of your recipes. They look yummy :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates