Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Anyone else heard of ETSY?

I have. And I must say, I am absolutely addicted to ETSY. Ugh. It's an illness. I have bought too many things from there the last few weeks. But- each thing I buy makes me want to buy something else! I bought a necklace that someone hand stamped Mason's name into, a cute polka-dotted scripture cover, and some applique stencils. See. Everything I've purchased has been completely necessary for me to have :) At least that's what I've been telling Nate. I wish I was as crafty and creative as some of the people selling things on ETSY... I have been so happy with myself since I have found the mecca of all things handmade. My bank account, and husband, on the other hand, are not so pleased!


2 comments:

Megan said...

ive bought 4 things from etsy just this week...shhh dont tell :/ I will say though that 3 of them aren't for me, but are bday gifts :) I am totally addicted...bad.

Michelle said...

I've never tried Etsy... It sounds dangerous! ;) Are there good deals or is it kinda pricey?

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates