Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Date of the Month Club- Date #1

The Whicker Woodfire Pizzaria

Nate chose this as his March date. And I set up an Italian shop in our living room just for him! He surprised me by getting off work early, so I didn't quite get all the surprises I wanted done, but it still turned out to be pretty fun anyways! I made some homemade dough, and we made pizzas out on the BBQ (it was as "woodfire" as we could get!). We had some yummy salads while we waited, and bruschetta appetizers. It was super delicious.

Our pizza's grillin' away.

Nate's Ham and Pineapple Masterpiece.



Mine had Pepperoni and Mushroom.

This was the "cute" face I got after several of him chewing with his mouth wide open.

Nate is gross. I look gross. Match made in heaven :)

The ending tablescape. Full of delish food, and completed with excellent company.

Thanks for a fun date. We'll have to do it again... Next month!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute cute cute! I am SO excited you are helping me be cute like you! haha

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates