Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blog Swap

So, this one is my first Blog Swap, and I am so excited! I am going to get to put together a package consisting of all things Spring, and then ship it off to whomever is chosen to be my partner. And in turn, she will send me a package as well! I am too excited. Pathetic, really. But, I LOVE getting mail... And awaiting the arrivial of a fun blog pal package is going to be so exciting! I'm equally thrilled to put one together to send someone else! It's going to make Spring all that much more anticipated!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I just missed the swap by a day! I hope to get into the next one!

Kelley said...

HI~ Im your swap partner, nice to meet you =)

I gave you an award over at my blog to get this fun swap party started.

Have a great week!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates